How to filter points to be used in parametric non-rigid registration?

39 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

S Gof

da leggere,
27 apr 2021, 09:37:1527/04/21
a scalismo
Hello,

Is there a way to filter points used by the "Sampler" from Tutorial 12: Parametric, non-rigid registration"?

This is the sampler I'm taliking about:
val sampler = FixedPointsUniformMeshSampler3D(referenceMesh, numberOfPoints = 1000)

If I understand correctly, these points will be used to evaluate the "distance" between our current mesh and the target, during the parametric registration process.

If so, my problem occurs when some parts of the target are missing which causes some points of the moving mesh to drift in an unrealistic manner while performing the registration.

When I use the registration process described in tutorial 11 I can easily apply filters on the sampled points and I hope to do something similar in the parametric method as well.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Marcel Luethi

da leggere,
28 apr 2021, 07:57:1428/04/21
a S Gof, scalismo
Hi

You can just implement your own sampler, where you return the just the points you need. You can find quite a few examples of this in Scalismo and just adapt them to your needs:

Best regards,

Marcel

S Gof

da leggere,