About landmark reliability

Bereket Workie Anteneh

Aug 11, 2021, 3:26:38 AM8/11/21
to scalismo
Dear Scalismo,
I was attempting to asses landmark  precision  to evaluate the quality of precision. The landmark annotations were selected and  performed with two subjects twice for each subjects. Based on that I want to asses the intra-subjective landmark’s  reliability and inter-subjective landmark’s reliability. I could not see such like of question and answer on  previous forum messages.
So, any insight would be appreciated, specially on implementation (code).

With regards,

Marcel Luethi

Aug 11, 2021, 2:06:35 PM8/11/21
to Bereket Workie Anteneh, scalismo
Hi Bereket

I don't have code available. But it should be simple to program. Just read the corresponding landmark, access the point position (attribute point of the landmark object) and compute the necessary measures from the point positions using the usual formulas.

Maybe somebody else on this list has a code snippet ready?

Best regards,

Marcel