Saving mesh results from Leave-One-Out

Jasper K

Apr 22, 2022, 5:45:28 AM4/22/22
to scalismo
Hello,

I am running a leave-one-out cross validation on a model I have built, and I would like to evaluate the performance of my model beyond the metrics implemented using the EvaluationFunction and MeshMetrics tools.

Is there an easy way to save the meshes generated from the leave-one-out so that I can run my own separate evaluations on them?

Thank you for your help,

Jasper

Jasper K

Apr 26, 2022, 9:35:45 AM4/26/22
to scalismo
Update: I wrote a new EvalFun which saves the femurs from the Crossvalidation.leaveOneOutCrossvalidation function so I can run my own evaluations.

However, as a test I computed the Dice score between those femurs and their corresponding original femurs, and the results were different from when I directly included the Dice score as a part of the EvalFun.

I'm not sure what might be causing this so far. Is this something that might be expected?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Jasper