Probabilistic Shape Model Fitting Course

S Gof

Mar 15, 2021, 8:55:11 AM3/15/21
to scalismo
Hi,

I had a great time on the basic statistical shape modeling course on future-learn and as I want to dig deeper into the subject (probabilistic fitting methods) I found the "Probabilistic Shape Model Fitting Course" and I wanted to ask when will it be available on:

Best wishes,

Alex

Marcel Luethi

Mar 15, 2021, 9:48:27 AM3/15/21
to S Gof, scalismo
Dear Alex

Thanks for the email. It is great to hear that you enjoyed the course on FutureLearn.

An official first course run will start on the 24. April, this year. Official means,that other people will be studying the topics at the same time and I will be moderating a forum and answer questions.
I hope, however, that I manage to produce the material earlier. I am almost done with week 1 and will upload everything as soon as possible. The optimistic me (which is almost always wrong) would say that the first part should be available within the next 2 weeks.

Best regards

Marcel

S Gof

Mar 16, 2021, 4:55:20 AM3/16/21