About Scalismo Version 0.90

Bereket Workie Anteneh

Mar 17, 2021, 4:34:49 AM3/17/21
to scalismo
Dear Scalismo Google groups,

I am working with Scalismo within an IDE for  and everything is great except some class that I want to in the code are not part of my build version 0.14.

I would like to upgrade from 0.14 to 0.90.
In my built.sbt, I have those dependencies:
====================
resolvers += Resolver.bintrayRepo("unibas-gravis", "maven")
libraryDependencies ++= Seq(
"ch.unibas.cs.gravis" % "scalismo-native-all" % "4.0.+",
"ch.unibas.cs.gravis" %% "scalismo-ui" % "0.14.0" )
====================

Here, as far as I understand, I have Scalismo version 0.14.

What should I change in my build.sbt if I want to upgrade to 0.90 ?
Is internet connection is mandatory for the upgrade or not?

With regards,
Bereket

Marcel Luethi

Mar 17, 2021, 7:32:15 AM3/17/21
to Bereket Workie Anteneh, scalismo
Hi Bereket

You can simply change the version from "0.14.0" to "0.90.0" in the build.sbt. You then need to reload the sbt project in IntelliJ, which then downloads the new version from the internet.

Best regards,

Marcel

Bereket Workie Anteneh

Mar 17, 2021, 8:45:08 AM3/17/21
to Marcel Luethi, scalismo
Thank you, Marcel

But still now I have a question,
How can I reload the sbt project in Intellij?
Is it as:
File → new → project from existing files→ sbt→ OK or
Flie new→ project scala→ sbt → next....
What is the step I follow to reload the sbt project in Intellij?

With regards, Bereket

Marcel Luethi

Mar 18, 2021, 3:33:39 AM3/18/21
to Bereket Workie Anteneh, scalismo
HI Bereket

The combination of IntelliJ  and Scala is extremely common and you find all the information you need regarding Scala and its ecosystem using simple google searches.
 try to confine this mailing list to Scalismo related questions.

Best regards,

Marcel

Maia R.

Mar 18, 2021, 1:18:46 PM3/18/21
to scalismo
Hi Bereket,
Each time you change something in build.sbt, IntelliJ asked you to import the change (look at small window at the bottom right of your IntelliJ IDE, you should have a message "sbt project need to be imported"): you click and a new build is done by updating the changes you made. If everything goes well, you should have a message that your projet build is successful.
Best regards,
Maia