Possible to decouple dispatch http client and soap client when using wsdl?

已查看 32 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

karan ashar

未读,
2018年3月1日 18:37:172018/3/1
收件人 scalaxb
Hello,

I have recently been using scalaxb and have been really liking it. Is it possible to decouple dispatch http client dependency? I am only interested in case classes that are generated and serializing (toXML) and deserializing(fromXML) capabilities that scalaxb provides. My intention is to not change the way HTTP requests are made from my application and use the existing mechanism.  If scalaxb could provide a way decouple from soap client and dispatch client and just provide the toXML and fromXML support then it would give the flexibility to the user to do their own thing.

Thanks,
Karan

eugene yokota

未读,
2018年3月1日 18:44:022018/3/1
收件人 scalaxb
Hi,

Are you familiar with Cake pattern?

scalaxb generated source has always been designed to be decoupled from specific HTTP client.
That's what it uses for WSDL stuff - http://scalaxb.org/wsdl-support
You can use Gigahorse backend, or supply your own implementation for scalaxb.HttpClientsAsync.

-eugene

karan ashar

未读,
2018年3月1日 20:29:072018/3/1
收件人 scalaxb
Hi Eugene,

Thank you for your response. I am using play framework for my application which using WSClient. Should it be possible to use WSClient instead?

-Karan
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to scalaxb+u...@googlegroups.com.
回复全部
回复作者