jetty:start command hangs, does not start server

Hayden Freedman

Mar 15, 2017, 2:17:30 PM3/15/17
to scalatra-user
I have just installed Scalatra and am working through the First Project tutorial. Everything works until I try to start the server with:

$ ./sbt
>jetty:start

At this point, absolutely nothing happens. I waited for ten minutes, then tried adding a windows firewall exception on port 8080 and restarted. Still no luck. I have not been able to find anyone with a similar problem searching online, so I am hoping that someone here may have experienced something similar and could point me in the right direction.

Thanks,