Maven, submodule and WEB-INF

davide.a...@blis.com

Feb 14, 2018, 1:04:06 PM2/14/18
to scalatra-user
Hi all,
I am trying to run a Scalate template into my project, but I cannot manage as I have the following error:

Could not load resource: [views/xover.ssp]; are you sure it's within [/home/davide/Development/name-of-the-project/src/main/webapp]?

However, I already know the answer: no, the views/xover.ssp file is NOT there. That's because my project is actually quite complex, I have a few submodule in Maven, and the webapp module contains the Scalatra "stuff", so my template is in the /home/davide/Development/name-of-the-project/webapp/src/main/webapp, and not in /home/davide/Development/name-of-the-project/src/main/webapp.

Now, my question: how can I correct this? And more in general, is there anything I should be aware of if I use Scalatra into a Maven project with multiple submodule?

Thanks,
D.