Scalatra.org - You have reached a domain that is pending ICANN verification.

Dan Moran

Jul 25, 2018, 2:41:14 PM7/25/18
to scalatra-user
I can't get to the scalatra.org website. The message that's returned is that it is pending ICANN verification. Is anyone from the Scalatra team aware of this and is it being addressed?

Naoki Takezoe

Jul 25, 2018, 7:37:24 PM7/25/18
to scalat...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dan,

Thanks for your reporting, Yes, we are coping with this problem just now.
See https://github.com/scalatra/scalatra/issues/843 to know the status.

As a temporary alternative, you can see the markdown version of the
documentation on GitHub:
https://github.com/scalatra/scalatra-website/tree/master/content
2018年7月26日(木) 3:41 Dan Moran <scrumas...@gmail.com>:

> I can't get to the scalatra.org website. The message that's returned is that it is pending ICANN verification. Is anyone from the Scalatra team aware of this and is it being addressed?
>
> --

Naoki Takezoe