JUnit scalatestplus & Scala.js

Eric Peters

Aug 23, 2020, 12:53:28 PM8/23/20
to scalatest-users
Hi ~

I have a question about trying to use the scalatestplus/junit with JUnitSuite (created issue here: https://github.com/scalatest/scalatestplus-junit/issues/17) anyone knowledgable?

The backstory, is I have a crap ton of junit tests I ported from java to scala, but I want to run them against scala.js/scalatest so I was thinking about using the JUnitSuite, but just realized there is no scala.js library published for the "org.scalatestplus" %% "junit-4-12"  package.

So, I'm curious if there are any options available to use JUnit-style tests for both jvm/scala.js without having to refactor all of the junit test code.  There seems to be some reflection stuff built  into ScalaJSJUnitPlugin, but I get a linkage error with respect to any test that extends org.scalatestplus.junit.JUnitSuite (since there  is no scala.js package)

Thanks!

-Eric