scalactest_2.13-3.2.0 artifact look like empty

Luc Henninger

Jun 26, 2020, 10:19:48 AM6/26/20
to scalatest-users
Hello,

I just want to move worfard with this new 3.2.0 release.
The artifacts for scalactec seem to be corrects, but those for scalatest are very, very small !!!

A generation issue ?

Bill Venners

Jun 26, 2020, 12:28:30 PM6/26/20
to scalate...@googlegroups.com
Hi Luc,

In 3.2.0 we modularized ScalaTest, so the scalatest artifact just contains mostly pointers to other modules. Description (and a diagram) is here:

Bill

ScalaTest itself, and documentation, is available here:
http://www.artima.com/scalatest
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "scalatest-users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/scalatest-users/2247bf7e-cd0c-4143-8a34-5473d8a1827fo%40googlegroups.com.

--
Bill Venners
Artima, Inc.