Working builds for latest Scala

Ross A. Baker

Apr 18, 2014, 10:46:10 PM4/18/14
to sca...@googlegroups.com
The scala_2.10 branch now builds against Scala 2.10.4.

The scala_next branch builds against Scala 2.11.0.  It requires a new scalamd release, which is readied in https://github.com/fusesource/scalamd/pull/4.

The scala-reflect issues are causing pain in 2.10, and the lack of Scala 2.11 is causing pain for many projects.  When can we release?

Ross A. Baker

Apr 22, 2014, 1:48:54 AM4/22/14
to sca...@googlegroups.com
Any update on this?  I'd really like to not have to change the group ID for existing users and frameworks.

Thanks,
  Ross

Ross A. Baker

Apr 22, 2014, 5:26:37 PM4/22/14
to sca...@googlegroups.com
I've published snapshots to https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/ under new groupId "org.scalatra.scalate"

   resolvers += Resolver.sonatypeRepo("snapshot")

   libraryDependencies += "org.scalatra.scalate" %% "scalate-core" % "1.7.0-SNAPSHOT"

If the Fusesource folks don't republish in the usual place, then I will cut a release under these same coordinates this week.

Tim Underwood

Apr 30, 2014, 5:32:30 PM4/30/14
to sca...@googlegroups.com
Any word from Fusesource about an official release?

Ross A. Baker

May 3, 2014, 1:39:09 AM5/3/14
to sca...@googlegroups.com
No, I have not been able to get their attention.  I just published it as 1.7.0 under group ID org.scalatra.scalate, and it is on the way to Maven Central.

I don't have permission to update the official website.  If anybody is looking to make a contribution, publishing the Maven site to GitHub pages (or elsewhere) would be helpful.