Scalate 1.5.2 Highlights
* Upgraded to Scala 2.9.1
* Server side compilation of CoffeeScript in the :coffeescript filter
- many thanks for the patch Dag!
* Provide a Scala 2.8.1 distribution of Scalate (version
1.5.2-scala_2.8.1) for easier Play integration and working with other
Scala 2.8.x projects.
* Minor improvements in the use of the ScalaCompiler to make it easier
to support Lifty as a plugin inside SBT - thanks for the help and
welcome to the team Mads!
* Fixed #260 : Scalate distro does not include all the jars required
for textile support
For more detail see the Full Change Log
Feedback always most welcome!
Open Source Integration and Messaging
Great - thanks for creating a 2.8.1 version for Play 1.2.x!
I tried the CoffeeScript filter with the following code:
alert 'hello world'
Error: illegal character
Source File: http://localhost:9000/
Line: 7, Column: 2
It doesn't seem to like the # character. I get this error in Safari as well.