dejawu rewritten due to migration to scalatags 0.3.8

Richard Gomes

Jul 16, 2014, 7:28:53 PM7/16/14
to scal...@googlegroups.com
Hello Li,

I would like to ask your advice about the code I'm writting.

My trouble is really in the class below, which is similar to scalatags.Text.
Despite it compiles, the way the code is organized, its dependencies and mainly some dirty copy/paste definitely do not look correct to me.

* https://github.com/frgomes/dejawu/blob/master/dejawu-scalajs/src/main/scala/org/dejawu/ScalaJSExample.scala

So, if you could spare a minute with the code above, it would be very helpful and appreciated.

---

For your information and reference I've written a couple of classes similar to what you have in scalatags:

* https://github.com/frgomes/dejawu/blob/master/dejawu-shared/src/main/scala/org/dejawu/generic/DojoTags.scala

* https://github.com/frgomes/dejawu/blob/master/dejawu-shared/src/main/scala/org/dejawu/text/DojoTags.scala

Thanks

-- Richard