new venue tomorrow night!

Jed Wesley-Smith

Nov 13, 2012, 12:18:36 AM11/13/12
to scalasyd
in case you haven't noticed, Atlassian has new digs, so there's a new procedure.

We're on Level 6, 341 George St (opposite Martin Place). The entrance is around the side on Wynyard Lane, where the Westpac cash machine sign is. You can get in to the foyer there, but not up in the lift. I'll leave a sign with a phone number down there, but please don't be later than 6.50 as we may not be able to come down and pick people up expediently after that (we want to listen to the presos too!).

Pizza is booked for 6pm, talks for 7pm, so feel free to come early.

cheers,
jed.

Karl Roberts

Nov 14, 2012, 12:30:23 AM11/14/12
to scal...@googlegroups.com

Bugger! Can make it. Have to go home and move 2 tonnes of flagstones off my drive. Was looking forward to it and seeing the new digs.

Jed Wesley-Smith

Nov 14, 2012, 12:40:47 AM11/14/12
to scal...@googlegroups.com
bah, you can always do it at 10.30 half-cut and raving about iteratees and one-hole zippers!