Scalaris 0.8.2 released

Nico Kruber

Jul 24, 2015, 2:07:12 PM7/24/15
to scal...@googlegroups.com
We are happy to announce another quick bug fix release of Scalaris. Version
0.8.2 adds mainly some fixes for the replica repair algorithms.

As usually, packages for various linux distributions are available in the Open
Build Service.

The latest stable version is available in our main repository:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/scalaris/

Git snapshots are available in this repository:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/scalaris:/svn/

For more instructions on how to use the prebuilt packages, see
http://scalaris.zib.de/faq.html#prebuild-packages

Scalaris' Java-API (in different versions) is also available in our maven
repository at: http://scalaris.zib.de/maven
For help setting up this repository, please refer to
http://scalaris.zib.de/faq.html#java-api

Scalaris 0.8.2 - July 24, 2015
(partly supported by the EU project IES Cities http://iescities.eu/)

Business Logic:
- rrepair: minor performance improvements

Bugs:

- rrepair: fix a rare crash due to hash collisions
- rrepair: fix calculation of the next MaxItemCount in the merkle tree
repair protocol (was one level behind)
- tests: fix rare crashes in some unit tests
- fix a few more minor bugs

--
kru...@zib.de PGP key: 20F2724BDAEA9E59
signature.asc