Building scalanizer-demo

Edoardo Vacchi

Jun 11, 2015, 6:21:39 AM6/11/15
to sca...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to build scalanizer-demo. The dependencies are apparently broken, so I fixed them as follows:

  lazy val core = scalanDependency("scalan-core")
  lazy val common = scalanDependency("scalan-common")
  lazy val community = scalanDependency("scalan")
  lazy val lmsbackend = scalanDependency("scalan-lms-backend")

now the dependencies resolve correctly but I get the following build error:

➜  scalanizer-demo git:(master) sbt compile

[info] Loading project definition from /Users/evacchi/Devel/Scala/scalanizer-demo/project

[info] Set current project to scalanizer-sample (in build file:/Users/evacchi/Devel/Scala/scalanizer-demo/)

[info] Compiling 15 Scala sources to /Users/evacchi/Devel/Scala/scalanizer-demo/target/scala-2.11/classes...

[error] missing or invalid dependency detected while loading class file 'Base.class'.

[error] Could not access type EmbeddedControls in package scala,

[error] because it (or its dependencies) are missing. Check your build definition for

[error] missing or conflicting dependencies. (Re-run with `-Ylog-classpath` to see the problematic classpath.)

[error] A full rebuild may help if 'Base.class' was compiled against an incompatible version of scala.

[error] one error found

[error] (compile:compile) Compilation failed

[error] Total time: 27 s, completed Jun 11, 2015 11:42:51 AM

Alexander Slesarenko

Jun 13, 2015, 5:02:30 AM6/13/15
to sca...@googlegroups.com, uncommon...@gmail.com
Hi, Edoardo.
The problem is that all org.scala-lang.virtualized jars should be at the top of the list of dependencies. See attached screenshot from IntelliJ Idea.
So far I don't know how to make it work in SBT. :(

Alex.
Screen Shot 2015-06-13 at 11.58.02.png

Alexey Romanov

Jun 13, 2015, 7:23:29 AM6/13/15
to sca...@googlegroups.com, avsles...@gmail.com, uncommon...@gmail.com
For a start we probably need

scalaOrganization := "org.scala-lang.virtualized",
scalaVersion := "2.11.2"

instead of

scalaVersion := "2.11.6"

Edoardo Vacchi

Jun 16, 2015, 10:48:39 AM6/16/15
to sca...@googlegroups.com, uncommon...@gmail.com
Oh, I see. Will try and report.

Dmitry Bushev

Jun 17, 2015, 11:00:59 AM6/17/15
to sca...@googlegroups.com
Hi,  Edorado.

I believe, we managed to fix compilation issues.

Check out updated scalanizer and scalanizer-demo

You need to `publishLocal` scalanizer (it will publish assembled fat compier plugin) and then you can `compile` and `test` scalanizer-demo project.