Scala 2.11.0-RC1 version

Ross Lawley

Mar 12, 2014, 10:43:45 AM3/12/14
to scala...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Is there any chance of a Scala 2.11.0-RC1 version of the 0.5-SNAPSHOT?  I'm currently developing a library in 2.11 and would love to easily be able to use scalameter! To help it along I've added a pull request (https://github.com/scalameter/scalameter/pull/66) which updates the 2.11 branch to master and then updates the dependencies.

Cheers,

Ross

Aleksandar Prokopec

Mar 12, 2014, 12:56:07 PM3/12/14
to Ross Lawley, scala...@googlegroups.com
Should work. I'll merge your PR and make sure that Travis publishes the 2.11 branch as well - I think it should work easily.
--
Aleksandar Prokopec
Doctoral Assistant

Ross Lawley

Mar 13, 2014, 6:37:49 AM3/13/14
to scala...@googlegroups.com, Ross Lawley
That would be great - I can see its merged but I'm not sure travis has picked up building the 2.11 branch yet (https://api.travis-ci.org/scalameter/scalameter.png?branch=2.11)

Ross

Aleksandar Prokopec

Mar 13, 2014, 7:27:51 AM3/13/14
to Ross Lawley, scala...@googlegroups.com
I'll take a look it at later, not sure right now why it didn't pick up 2.11.
If you have a solution, feel free to submit a PR.