Visualising regression testing

Piotr Gabryanczyk

Jan 7, 2014, 8:50:46 AM1/7/14
to scala...@googlegroups.com
Current way of reporting results of regression tests is focused on the data series.
The X axis represents the data used for the test.

In our project we require a view of historical data for performance regression tests, so the X axis would be time and Y axis duration of the test. We don't use data series, so we only have one result per performance test.

Is there any way of showing this info in scalameter currently?

Also we would like to have a summary view where we can observe how the whole system is doing - some way of visualizing regression tests for the whole system.

Any ideas?

Piotr Gabryanczyk

Alexander Prokopec

Jan 10, 2014, 12:05:58 PM1/10/14
to scala...@googlegroups.com
Are you using ScalaMeter 0.4? You can drag and drop the data axes up and down - the first one will be the x-axis: http://chara.epfl.ch/~prokopec/npc-chara/report/

nexus.al...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2014, 6:47:23 AM1/24/14
to scala...@googlegroups.com
Here's an example:

About the summary view, what did you have in mind, in particular?

Cheers,
Alex