how to download Scalameter?

Bo Zhang

Feb 6, 2017, 6:08:07 PM2/6/17
to ScalaMeter
On http://scalameter.github.io/home/download/ , it shows:

<dependency>

I am not an experienced maven user. Can any one tell my in more detail how I can download Scalameter by knowing the dependency?

Thanks,
Bo

Aleksandar Prokopec

Feb 6, 2017, 7:38:18 PM2/6/17
to ScalaMeter
If you want to download a JAR, you can do so here: https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.storm-enroute/scalameter_2.11

Bo Zhang

Feb 6, 2017, 9:18:23 PM2/6/17
to ScalaMeter
Thanks, I got JAR from the link you offerer.
Then I tried
       $> scalac -cp scalameter_2.11-0.8.2.jar RangeBenchmark.scala
But I got

cat: /release: No such file or directory

No such file or class on classpath: RangeBenchmark.scala

Where should I get these files?

Thanks,
Bo

Aleksandar Prokopec

Feb 7, 2017, 3:08:51 AM2/7/17
to Bo Zhang, ScalaMeter
Well, the RangeBenchmark is a Scala source file that contains a ScalaMeter test. The Scala compiler is complaining that it did not find it - you either have the source file in a different location, or you did not write it yet.

Maybe you should also try the scalameter-examples repo on GitHub.