Multiple measurer for a single Benchmark

Jakub Liska

Dec 21, 2016, 7:48:22 AM12/21/16
to ScalaMeter
Hey,

I find myself very often in a situation where I need to measure both performance and memory footprint of the same collections reusing the same code.

How do you guys do this? The measurer is bound to a benchmark so I would have to smth. like :

class CollectionPerfBench extends CollectionsBench {

override def measurer = new Executor.Measurer.Default
}

class CollectionMemoryBench extends CollectionsBench {

override def measurer = new Executor.Measurer.MemoryFootprint
}

trait
CollectionsBench extends Bench.OnlineRegressionReport {

}

But the Html report only shows to last Bench, all report files are physically there, but the UI shows only the last Bench.

Also Html report of MemoryFootprint doesn't show memory footprint but performance on the y axis.

Jakub Liska

Dec 21, 2016, 11:11:37 AM12/21/16
to ScalaMeter