How to user config in version 0.8.2

duy...@pyramid-consulting.com

Jan 4, 2017, 10:47:31 PM1/4/17
to ScalaMeter
Hello,

In the official document, if I want to config something (benchRuns), then code here:
config ( exec.benchRuns -> 10, exec.independentSamples -> 2 )

But it does not work anymore with the latest version.
Could you help?

duy...@pyramid-consulting.com

Jan 5, 2017, 2:30:04 AM1/5/17
to ScalaMeter

Anton Kulaga

Mar 9, 2017, 5:56:20 PM3/9/17
to ScalaMeter
How did you manage to run?
I have problems with dependency resolution there (even thought I added sonatype resolvers), here is the error:
```
[error] (rna-seq/*:update) coursier.ResolutionException: 1 not found
[error] (pipelineJVM/*:update) coursier.ResolutionException: 1 not found
[error] Total time: 4 s, completed Mar 10, 2017 12:52:56 AM
```