Should jsni support go into gwtpatch branch?

Grzegorz Kossakowski

Apr 11, 2012, 11:35:34 AM4/11/12
to scalagwt
Hi,

As discussed previously, we have a branch called `gwtpatch` that is intended to hold minimal patch against gwt trunk that we want to get merged first. For example, uibinder support is not merged into that branch because it touches far more places than gwtpatch branches does at the moment.

Now, the question is what to do with jsni support patch? It doesn't add any new files to the set of modified files and seems overall pretty straightforward. Lex, what do you think?

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski

Lex Spoon

Apr 11, 2012, 1:24:17 PM4/11/12
to scal...@googlegroups.com
It seems fine to me to merge in.

Let's do try to keep that first patch minimal, though. I expect it
will get an extra-careful code review.

-Lex