Use SBT to build my ScalaGWT project?

philip

Apr 22, 2012, 10:10:11 AM4/22/12
to scal...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Is there any way I can use SBT to build my ScalaGWT project? Its essential for me to use SBT as all other build is done using SBT.

Thanks, Phil

philip

Apr 22, 2012, 10:06:19 PM4/22/12
to scal...@googlegroups.com
I went through the group messages, this Maven project could be converted across to SBT? ... https://github.com/nbauernfeind/scalagwt-maven-hello-world

Basically what I want is just a way to make my SBT project build a ScalaGWT project and output the JS/HTML stuff, in a really simple way. SInce all build is normally SBT for me.

Nate Bauernfeind

Apr 22, 2012, 10:10:29 PM4/22/12
to scal...@googlegroups.com
I wrote the maven build because it's what I'm most familiar with when
it comes to gwt.

If there's an example of how to build a gwt application with sbt then
you can start with that. There are only a few parameters that need to
be changed to get things to work. You can use the maven build for
guidance.