Were Scala+GWTs patches integrated into GWT 2.5RC?

Simon Ochsenreither

Jun 29, 2012, 5:31:53 PM6/29/12
to scal...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

just saw that GWT 2.5RC was announced: http://googlewebtoolkit.blogspot.de/2012/06/gwt-2.html?showComment=1340830006696

Does anyone know if Scala+GWTs patches were integrated into this release?

Thanks,

Simon

Eric Richardson

Jul 5, 2012, 12:42:54 PM7/5/12
to scal...@googlegroups.com
Hi Simon,

I know some patches for GWT were in the works, Lex and Grzegorz were working that. Maybe they will reply.

Eric

Clint Gilbert

Jul 11, 2012, 11:14:49 AM7/11/12
to scal...@googlegroups.com

Stephen Haberman

Jul 11, 2012, 11:35:23 AM7/11/12
to scal...@googlegroups.com

> I'm also very curious to know if the ScalaGwt patches were merged.

No, they weren't.

> Are there any updates?

Not really. If you followed Google I/O, specifically the Future/History
of GWT presentation, Google is "okay seriously this time open sourcing"
GWT, which hopefully means patches/contributions like scala-gwt will
be easier to get in. Too early to say how that's going to go.

- Stephen