January Meetup: this Wednesday, January 9th @ 17:30 h.

Rafael Cordones

Jan 7, 2013, 4:43:15 PM1/7/13
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
When: Wednesday, January 9, 2013 @ 17:30 h
Where: openForce Information Technology GesmbHDresdner Straße 108/11 (3rd floor), Vienna (map)

PLEASE NOTE: we will start on time at 17:30 with Manuel's presentation!

Agenda

  1. Talk: Scala @ http://www.delving.eu (Manuel Bernhardt)
  2. Discussion: static site generation with Scala? Is there something like Jekyll/Octopress in the Scala world (besides scalate) for the generation of a blog using wiki/Markdown syntax that can be hosted on GitHublike our website? (Rafael Cordones)
  3. Discussion: how can the meetup fulfill the interests of both advanced Scala "types" and newbies in our meetup on an ongoing basis (All)
  4. Add you topics/talks/discussions. (You! Yes, You!)

Hope to see you all there!

/rafa

P.S. Doodle to choose date [CLOSED]: http://doodle.com/5zf97sawvtfgwrx3