January Coding Dojo

Rafael Cordones

Jan 13, 2013, 5:11:36 PM1/13/13
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
When: Thursday, January 24, 2013 @ 17:30 h.

Where: openForce Information Technology GesmbH

Dresdner Straße 108/11 (3rd floor), Vienna (edit map)

What: Coding Dojo facilitated by Andreas Schlapsi.

As discussed on the January Monthly meetup, given it is our first dojo,
we will start with an easy kata and will focus on FizzBuzz.

You will NOT need your own computer, just bring your brain. :-)
We will setup a computer with a beamer, keyboard and mouse that we can all use in turns.

Hope to see you there!

/rafa

Sebastian Nozzi

Jan 14, 2013, 4:28:18 AM1/14/13
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
2013/1/13 Rafael Cordones <rafael....@plexiti.com>:
> [...] just bring your brain. :-)

That's the difficult part.

:-D

Alexander Daniel

Jan 14, 2013, 4:41:03 AM1/14/13
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
Sorry guys! Unfortunately openForce is moving to a new office next week and won't be able to host the Coding Dojo.

We could move the Coding Dojo to February and then we could host it at our new office:
Franzensbrückenstraße 5 / 5. Stock / Top 5
1020 Wien

Sorry again that I didn't think about that earlier!

Alex

Michal Bigos

Jan 15, 2013, 4:20:21 AM1/15/13
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

it seems that 30th is also a good date according to Doodle poll. Maybe we can postpone it to 30th and you Alex will be moved already and can host us. Is it realistic, or not ?

M.

'(")'~

Michal Bigos

Jan 15, 2013, 4:21:39 AM1/15/13
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
Just another one, I will try to ask for a venue in OBB-IKT.
--
'(")'~

Alexander Daniel

Jan 15, 2013, 4:36:43 AM1/15/13
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
Yes, this is realistic.

Alex

Michal Bigos

Jan 15, 2013, 5:00:41 AM1/15/13
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
So I will re-plan the Dojo to 30th.

Michal Bigos

Jan 15, 2013, 5:12:22 AM1/15/13
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everybody,

January Coding Dojo, was re-planned on 30th January in the new openForce Information Technology GesmbH offices.
Please check-out the http://meetup.scala-vienna.org/ for details and updated map information.

Cheers Michal.
--
'(")'~