New website and poll

Rafael Cordones Marcos

Feb 13, 2013, 9:41:07 AM2/13/13
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all!

Our new Jekyll-based website is up and running at http://scala-vienna.org/

Suggestions, improvements are highly welcome! If you would like to change or improve the current notes on the blog about your presentation, go ahead and make the changes yourself! ;-) You just have to edit the corresponding file on the "_posts" directory and commit the change.

We also setup a Google Docs poll to choose and fix a meeting day and gather some feedback.
Since next week we have our next meetup, we could separate the dojos and the meetups by two weeks.
Therefore the next dojo would happen on the first week of the month and the regular meetup on the third.

See you all next week!

/rafa

Florian Heinisch

Feb 13, 2013, 2:46:28 PM2/13/13
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rafa,

thanks a lot for setting up the website!

See you next week,

Florian

Alexander Daniel

Feb 14, 2013, 3:45:05 AM2/14/13