scalikejdbc

Sebastian Nozzi

Apr 7, 2014, 2:33:28 PM4/7/14
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

(sending this from our current "Scala & Databases Episode V (jOOQ Special Edition)" meetup)

For those who have not head about this project, I wanted to share this link:

It follows similar goals like jOOQ (providing a type-safe DSL for writing SQL). ScalikeJDBC is of course more integrated with Scala (providing mapping to case-classes for example).

On the other hand jOOQ seems to have better SQL support (supports more of the standard) and the API seems cleaner (ScalikeJDBC seems to be more noisy in setting it up).

Any thoughts?

Cheers,
Sebastian