Books on manning.com (promo codes)

Nikolay Kushin

Oct 11, 2013, 4:02:51 AM10/11/13
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
I've just received some promo codes from manning.com. There are a bunch of new publications you might be interested in. E.g.:
Single Page Web Applications http://www.manning.com/mikowski/

For purchases

Under $50

Over $50

Over $100

Discount

37%

42%

50%

Coupon Code

wmld37

wmld42

wmld50

Offer applies to your entire purchase and expires October 16. Only at manning.com.

Daniel Khan

Oct 18, 2013, 11:44:01 AM10/18/13
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
  • The coupon code you have entered has expired.

Dominik Dorn

Oct 18, 2013, 3:46:25 PM10/18/13
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
> Offer applies to your entire purchase and expires October 16. Only at manning.com.
its the 18th right now.

On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 5:44 PM, Daniel Khan <date...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The coupon code you have entered has expired.
>
> --

Dominik Dorn
http://dominikdorn.com | http://twitter.com/domdorn
XING: https://www.xing.com/profile/Dominik_Dorn
LINKEDIN: http://at.linkedin.com/pub/dominik-dorn/66/b42/bb1/

Nikolay Kushin

Oct 31, 2013, 2:40:15 PM10/31/13
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
Received today 31.10.2013...

It's Halloween, and we have a treat for you! Save 50% on Manning books from now through Sunday. There's no pillowcase required, you don't have to go door-to-door, and great books won't make you fat.
How it works
There's a different discount every day through Sunday, November 3.
Thursday October 31--Half off all MEAPs
Friday November 1--Half off all pBooks
Saturday November 2--Half off all eBooks
Sunday November 3--Half off any purchase
Just enter trickortreat1350 in the Promotional Code box when you check out.The 50% discount will be applied automatically to the eligible books in your cart. Only at manning.com.

Nikolay Kushin

Jan 24, 2014, 8:58:50 AM1/24/14
to scala-...@googlegroups.com

Up to half off on your entire purchase--eBook, pBook, or MEAP.

For purchases

Under $50

Over $50

Over $100

Discount

37%

42%

50%

Coupon Code

wmld37bcc

wmld42bcc

wmld50bcc

Offer applies to your entire purchase and expires January 30. Only at manning.com.

Java 8 Lambdas in Action » Discover Java 8 lambdas and streams, the keys to functional-style programming in Java. This new book begins with an introduction to lambda expressions in real-world Java code, followed by how the Stream API can make collections-related code easier to understand and maintain. Along the way, you'll discover FP-oriented patterns for code reuse, code readability, exception handling, data manipulation, and concurrency. [read more]

You may also be interested in

Functional Programming in Scala » A no-nonsense introduction to functional programming with Scala, this book assumes the reader has no prior FP knowledge and is a fast learner. Scala-based examples guide you from basic techniques to advanced topics in a logical, concise, and clear progression. You'll find exercises in every chapter so you can immediately practice and apply what you're learning. [read more]

You may also be interested in

The Joy of Clojure, Second Edition » Fully updated for Clojure 1.5, this new edition shows you the "why" of Clojure and how to write fluent code. You'll learn functional and declarative approaches to programming and master the techniques that make Clojure so efficient. The book gives you practical insights into hard software areas like concurrency, interoperability, and performance and shows you how to think about problems in the Clojure way. [read more]

Elixir in Action » Starts with a quick overview of the language, mapping familiar language concepts to the Elixir syntax. Then, you'll learn to think about problems the Elixir way (basically, the functional way) and see how to apply this new language to practical problems associated with scalability, concurrency, fault-tolerance, and high-availability. [read more]

You may also be interested in

Secrets of the JavaScript Ninja » The pathway to JavaScript enlightenment! This unique book starts with key concepts, like the relationships between functions, objects, and closures. You'll grow from apprentice to Ninja as you discover language features and capabilities you never knew about. When you reach the final chapters, you'll be ready to code brilliant JavaScript applications and maybe even write your own library or framework. [read more]

F# Deep Dives » Each chapter presents a new use case where you'll read how the author used F# to solve a complex problem more effectively than would have been possible with a traditional approach. You'll not only see how a specific solution works in a specific domain, but you'll also learn how F# developers approach problems, what concepts they use to solve them, and how they integrate F# into existing systems and environments. [read more]

You may also be interested in