design logo contest

已查看 46 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

radim.p...@gmail.com

未读,
2014年2月27日 06:31:482014/2/27
收件人 scala-...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

as announced on our last meetup in February 2014, we would like to have a new logo as the old one is not suitable for our t-shirts.

Just to recap the process of choosing:

Everyone is entitled to participate, your spouses, dogs, cats etc.

  • once your logo is finished, send a sample to me (radim.p...@gmail.com)
  • I will upload it into our logo repository under my name to force anonymousness
  • and we will vote among our logos

Deadlines: end of April,

Technical requirements are on our GitHub

I will create a survey shortly afterwards, we will choose our next logo and our T-shirts will be everywhere in Vienna eventually.

--

Radim

radim.p...@gmail.com

未读,
2014年5月27日 08:38:092014/5/27
收件人 scala-...@googlegroups.com
So I have already received several submissions of our new logo. So we are extending the period. Let's say by the 20. June.
 In the meanwhile, you can first participants in our logo repository.

radim.p...@gmail.com

未读,
2014年5月27日 09:39:502014/5/27
收件人 scala-...@googlegroups.com
Ok. So I wont upload any logos now, I will do it after deadline. This would favor those who submitted later.

radim.p...@gmail.com

未读,
2014年6月11日 11:02:472014/6/11
收件人 scala-...@googlegroups.com
Just to reminder of the contest. We have 2 logos with coming this weekend. So if you want to participate do it now.

The logo will be decided on our meetup.

Christian Papauschek

未读,
2014年8月1日 17:32:422014/8/1