Next meetup on Thursday, February 21, 2013 @ 17:30 h.

Rafael Cordones

Feb 4, 2013, 4:43:42 PM2/4/13
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

For those of you not on meetup.com:

Our next meetup will take place on Thursday, February 21, 2013 @ 17:30 h.
Where: openForce Information Technology GesmbH, Franzensbrückenstraße 5 / 5. Stock / Top 5, Vienna (map)

Agenda
-----------

1. "Parser Combinators" by Alexander Daniel & Wolfgang Wagner

2. "Beyond Scripting (why I chose Scala when a quick & dirty script would've done it)" by Sebastian Nozzi

3. Idea generation for jobs.scala-vienna.org

4. Add your own topics!

Hope to see you there!

/rafa

Sebastian Nozzi

Feb 5, 2013, 2:09:40 PM2/5/13
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

is there a recommended slide size/resolution for the openForce projector?

Thanks,

Sebastian

Alexander Daniel

Feb 6, 2013, 9:40:16 AM2/6/13
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sebastian,

the recommended solution for the openForce projector is 1920x1080.

Alex

Sebastian Nozzi

Feb 18, 2013, 6:08:41 PM2/18/13
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Alex. Two more questions:

- does the projector have a VGA input? I only have such an adapter for my MacBook Air
- what is better for slide readability: white or black background?

Alexander Daniel

Feb 19, 2013, 4:46:53 AM2/19/13
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
> - does the projector have a VGA input?

Yes.

> - what is better for slide readability: white or black background?

White background (my personal opinion).

Alex