ANNOUNCEMENT: March Monthly Meetup on Thursday, March 21st 2013

Rafael Cordones Marcos

Feb 28, 2013, 12:57:43 AM2/28/13
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
What: March Monthly Meetup on Thursday, March 21st 2013

When: Thursday, March 21, 2013 @ 18:00 h.

Where: openForce Information Technology GesmbH,
             Franzensbrückenstraße 5 / 5. Stock / Top 5, Vienna

Preliminary Agenda
  1. Integration testing with MongoDB and ScalaTest (Michal Bigos):
    - strategy for testing on our last Play! project
    - why we have done integration testing at all
    - using ScalaTest for integration testing with MongoDB
    - possibilities of integration testing frameworks
    - custom DSL for seeding the MongoDB
    - small extensions to Casbah for better query syntax
  2. Add you talk here with a title and short description!

/rafa