Re: June Monthly Meetup dates

Sebastian Nozzi

May 27, 2014, 4:38:27 AM5/27/14
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
Oh, I just commented offering some talks :-D

OK, if we have enough talks for next time, I can "save" my offer for later ;-)

Hi all,

Now that we have possible talks for the next meetup (great!), I have created a doodle to choose the date: http://doodle.com/d72273uwa2szgwnr

I have set the possible dates at the end of June since on the 11th we already have the Functional Programming study group and on July 8th we already have an event about Couchbase. This also gives us more time to prepare. If you think another date would be more appropriate just shout!

@radim, @bernhard, @manuel: you guys have preference since you will be giving a talk. Thanks guys!

/rafa

Rafael Cordones

May 27, 2014, 5:37:28 PM5/27/14
to scala-...@googlegroups.com, Sebastian Nozzi
OK. I’ve fixed the date to Tuesday, June 24th. I will ask Sektor5 whether we can meet there. /rafa