Migration to Scala3 planned?

Haddock

Nov 11, 2021, 10:05:05 AM11/11/21
to Scala STM Discussion
Hello,

are there any plans to migrate ScalaSTM to Scala3? Am asking this, because I still have some interest in ScalaSTM and would like to be able to use it in the future. To be proof for the future migration to Scala3 would be good.

Thank you, Haddock

Hanns Holger Rutz

Nov 11, 2021, 10:29:02 AM11/11/21
to scala-stm-e...@googlegroups.com, Haddock
Hello,

the current version of ScalaSTM - 0.11.1 - is already available for
Scala 3. See
https://search.maven.org/search?q=g:org.scala-stm%20AND%20a:scala-stm_3

What you're probably seeing is that the website is not actualised -- I
have to ping the original author, Nathan Bronson, to do that, as it is
still hosted on his GitHub account and not updated in a while.

Best, .h.h.
> --
>
> ---
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/scala-stm-expert-group/e46d6b5a-647a-44d4-b2d4-a302e856b1dbn%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/scala-stm-expert-group/e46d6b5a-647a-44d4-b2d4-a302e856b1dbn%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

OpenPGP_signature

Haddock

Nov 18, 2021, 6:02:55 PM11/18/21
to Scala STM Discussion
Oh, this is good news :-). And thanks for the link!