SIP-?? annotated import SIP submission.

Ruslan Shevchenko

Feb 2, 2013, 1:14:01 PM2/2/13
to scala...@googlegroups.com

Jason Zaugg

Jul 18, 2014, 8:33:05 AM7/18/14
to scala...@googlegroups.com
I'm sorry that this proposal slipped through the cracks.

It looks like you went to some length to specify the changes in syntax and semantics in detail. Thanks for that.

However, my take on this is that it that we don't have enough "feature credit" left in the language to consider a language change of this size. If you can convince a core contributor that to help you advocate this change, we could restart the process.

-jason

Suminda Dharmasena

Apr 26, 2015, 2:33:10 AM4/26/15
to scala...@googlegroups.com
Maybe interesting if some one can recheck this old SIP and perhaps borrow something from it.