Pre-SIP: Inline/meta

Eugene Burmako

Aug 22, 2016, 5:35:08 AM8/22/16
to scala-sips, Scala Process
Hi everyone,

I would like to propose a new macro system called inline/meta [1] for inclusion into Scala in a non-experimental status.

Inline/meta is the culmination of several years of research and development, so I am confident that it will significantly improve the state of the art.

As per http://docs.scala-lang.org/sips/sip-submission.html, I would like to officially request the SIP process lead for a permission to submit our proposal to scala/scala.github.com.

In the meanwhile, I suggest we discuss the proposal on gitter [2].

Cheers,
Eugene

Eugene Burmako

Aug 22, 2016, 6:57:29 AM8/22/16
to scala-sips, scal...@gmail.com
The correct link for discussion is: https://gitter.im/scalameta/sips.

Francois

Aug 23, 2016, 12:51:38 PM8/23/16
to scala...@googlegroups.com
On 22/08/2016 11:35, Eugene Burmako wrote:
Hi everyone,

I would like to propose a new macro system called inline/meta [1] for inclusion into Scala in a non-experimental status.

Inline/meta is the culmination of several years of research and development, so I am confident that it will significantly improve the state of the art.

As per http://docs.scala-lang.org/sips/sip-submission.html, I would like to officially request the SIP process lead for a permission to submit our proposal to scala/scala.github.com.

Wow :)

In the meanwhile, I suggest we discuss the proposal on gitter [2].

I believe it should be: https://gitter.im/scalameta/sips

Cheers,
Eugene

Francois ARMAND - @fanf42
http://rudder-project.org
http://www.normation.com

Scala Process

Aug 30, 2016, 11:39:04 AM8/30/16
to scala-sips, scal...@gmail.com
Hello everyone,

I've just given my feedback to Eugene here.

Have a nice day!

Best,
Jorge Vicente Cantero