SalatDAO and collections in objects

Pat Ferrel

Mar 10, 2017, 12:02:36 AM3/10/17
to scala-salat
A quick read of the docs seem to indicate that the following will not be allowed in a SalatDAO?

case class CBUser(
  user: String,
  properties: Map[String, Seq[String]],
  eventTime: DateTime)

because the Map has a Seq value?

The docs may be old, is this true of the latest version of Salat?

Noah Zucker

Mar 10, 2017, 3:27:29 PM3/10/17
to scala-salat
It's still the case as of 1.10.0.  BTW, I have a little (slightly disorganzied) project up on github where you can quickly test out these kinds of limitations

https://github.com/noahlz/salat-examples

Pat Ferrel

Mar 15, 2017, 9:43:41 PM3/15/17
to scala-salat
To bad that's a deal breaker for me. Unfortunately we use collections all over the place.

I had to implement my DAO brute force using only Casbah, wish I could use Salat.

Good project, I'll keep an eye out for updates.