Servicenow Lead Consultant // Indianapolis, IN

Shankar

Jul 30, 2021, 4:00:27 PM7/30/21
to shankar.a...@3sbc.com

Hi,

Please revert me on Shankar.a...@3sbc.com

Servicenow Lead Consultant

Indianapolis, IN

6+ Months

Requirements:

1. Lead with 5+ years experience in CMDB architecture including service mapping and best practices as well as project management skills. The lead will help with the strategic application of our CMDB as well.
2. SME with CMDB experience in ServiceNow, reporting, and service mapping into flat-file exporting. This resource will support the configuration needs of ServiceNow.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Shankar | Sr. Technical Recruiter
Email:
Shankar.a...@3sbc.com

Work: 281-823-9222 Ext 517 | Direct: 409-404-0333

11271 Richmond ave,Suit #107,#108,Houston,TX-77082

unnamed

3S Business Corporation

www.3sbc.com

An E-Verified Company

****Best way to reach me through email****

Shankar

Aug 2, 2021, 9:42:10 AM8/2/21
to shankar.a...@3sbc.com

Hi,

Please revert me on Shankar.a...@3sbc.com

Servicenow Lead Consultant

Indianapolis, IN

6+ Months

Requirements:

1. Lead with 5+ years experience in CMDB architecture including service mapping and best practices as well as project management skills. The lead will help with the strategic application of our CMDB as well.

2. SME with CMDB experience in ServiceNow, reporting and service mapping in to flat file exporting. This resource will support configuration needs of ServiceNow.

Shankar

Aug 9, 2021, 10:15:06 AM8/9/21
to shankar.a...@3sbc.com