Vaughn Vernon visiting Sydney / Melbourne Feb 2018

Gavin Baumanis

Nov 1, 2017, 1:04:45 AM11/1/17
to Melbourne Scala User Group

Hi everyone,

Just in case you don't directly follow anything specifically of Vaughn Vernon's...
He is the author of a couple of Domain Driven Design books and presenter and many scala conferences.
(youtube is your friend if you have the urge)

"I wanted to update you on our 2018 schedule for the IDDD Workshop in Australia. There is one event in Sydney over January 31 - February 2. The other is in Melbourne from February 5-7."

https://idddworkshop.com/

Clarence Bakirtzidis

Nov 27, 2017, 9:20:31 PM11/27/17
to scala...@googlegroups.com
I signed up for it but Vernon said he needs more registrations for it to go ahead.  Come on, use your training budgets! ;p

- Clarence