[JOB] Not one but TWO Senior Scala Dev opportunities at Zendesk

Caitlin Fairchild

Oct 23, 2017, 8:00:45 PM10/23/17
to Melbourne Scala User Group
We're currently looking for experienced Scala developers to join two of our teams in Melbourne!

Our Data Engineering & Data Science team builds machine learning-based products and they recently launched Answer Bot!

The Shared Services group consists of teams that build common backend infrastructure and customer-facing features. This team plays a key role in the business by building a set of common applications that will power the next generation of Zendesk’s products.

Are you wondering, "But what is Zendesk and what's it like to work there?" Well, I've attached some info about life at our Melbourne office to help you out.
Any other questions? Reach out to me, Caitlin Fairchild (Technical Sourcer), at cfair...@zendesk.com. Or please feel free to share my details to someone you know who may be interested. Thank you :)
Intro to Zendesk Melbourne.pdf