Need help for getting started with Fast Parse.

sanjyot bandal

Oct 19, 2016, 5:13:05 AM10/19/16
to scala-language
Hi,

I have a parser written using Scala Parser Combinators, wanted to replace it with FastParse and test the performance.

I am unable to find exact list of dependencies required to use FastParse.
Through sbt procedure many dependencies are getting downloaded.

Please help me with list of exact dependencies required to make sample FastParse parser run in Scala Eclipse IDE.
Also any additional inputs for conversion of parser from Scala Parser Combinator to FastParse would be of great help.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sanjyot.

Kevin Wright

Oct 19, 2016, 5:51:08 AM10/19/16
to scala-language

Seth Tisue

Oct 19, 2016, 12:53:30 PM10/19/16
to scala-l...@googlegroups.com
Scaladex (index.scala-lang.org) will you show a library's top level dependencies, and you can manually browse to deeper levels, but I don't see a way to have it show all recursive dependencies at once. I opened a feature request on it at https://github.com/scalacenter/scaladex/issues/281

P.S. nbd but this should really be on scala-user, not scala-language.

Seth Tisue / Scala team / Lightbend, Inc.

sanjyot bandal

Oct 19, 2016, 1:00:51 PM10/19/16
to scala-language
Thanks. Will go through it.