Pyramids!

Alexander Weinmann

Apr 16, 2019, 2:29:59 PM4/16/19
to Scala.js
Hello!

I am currently looking for contributors to my IPFS/Blockchain-Project written mainly with scala-js: https://github.com/lyrx/pyramids

We are some people doing  a startup in the legal tech area. There is no money yet, but as soon as we find investors it might pay back very well. I did my best to be purely functional and apply scala-js as best as I could. There is no web framework yet, just scala-js and jquery. Plenty of space for clever people to be creative and improve the code.

Also, this project is about IPFS, and that is one of the most promising projects in the P2P world. So if you are interested in participating, just write me back!

Regards,

Alexander

Justin du coeur

Apr 16, 2019, 4:20:14 PM4/16/19
to Alexander Weinmann, Scala.js
Note that this mailing list is mostly defunct -- most of the community is over on Gitter.  You might want to jump into the scala-js/scala-js channel there...