Coming soon: Scala 2.12.1

Seth Tisue

Nov 29, 2016, 4:58:39 PM11/29/16
to scala-internals
We aim to build Scala 2.12.1 later this week. Final reviewing & merging is happening now.

73 PRs have already been merged for this release. The GitHub milestone for 2.12.1 shows what's still in flight:

A number of open PRs and JIRA tickets have been postponed to 2.12.2, in the interest of hitting our end-of-November target date.

Seth Tisue / Scala team / Lightbend, Inc.

Seth Tisue

Dec 5, 2016, 1:02:21 PM12/5/16
to scala-internals
2.12.1 JARs are on Maven Central.

We're still working on the release announcement, double-checking the distributions, website updates, that sort of thing.

Eugene Burmako

Dec 5, 2016, 1:51:53 PM12/5/16
to <scala-internals@googlegroups.com>

On 5 December 2016 at 10:02, Seth Tisue <se...@tisue.net> wrote:
2.12.1 JARs are on Maven Central.

We're still working on the release announcement, double-checking the distributions, website updates, that sort of thing.

Lukas Rytz

Dec 5, 2016, 2:20:57 PM12/5/16
to scala-i...@googlegroups.com
That must be a new time record!

Sébastien Doeraene

Dec 5, 2016, 4:33:36 PM12/5/16
to scala-internals
Hello,

Scala.js compiler plugins v0.6.13 for Scala 2.12.1 on their way to Maven Central.

Sébastien