a development problem in a RCP application with Scala IDE 4.7 and Eclipse Oxygen

g.e....@ieee.org

Jul 4, 2018, 2:39:04 AM7/4/18
to Scala IDE User
Hello.
I'm developing a RCP application with Scala IDE 4.7 and Eclipse Oxygen which uses Spark and Cassandra.
By the way, when I execute a program which connect Spark with Cassandra in an eclipse workspace, it works fine.
However, when I execute the program in an eclipse application (in eclipse project, right click -> run as eclipse application), it doesn't work in the new launching window.
I set org.scala-lang.scala-library in MANIFEST.MF to org.scala-lang.scala-library;bundle-version="[2.11.8,2.12.3)".
However, it still doesn't work.
How can I solve this problem?
Are there someone to guide this?

Thank you so much.