מעבר להודעה הראשונה שלא נקראה

Branden Visser

לא נקראה,
28 ביוני 2016, 2:54:3928.6.2016
עד Scala IDE Dev
Hello,

In my Scala project using Scala IDE v4.1.1-vfinal, it appears the ScalaTest integration only rarely provides the ability to run a single test from the context menu.

The test file is FlatSpec, but extends a trait that further extends FlatSpec, I don't know if that matters.

It seems very intermittent. If I create a bunch of tests in the file then try, I can get to a point where it won't give me the "ScalaTest - Test" option. I have some files right now where basically it never gives me the option. I try right-clicking inside the test, on the brackets of the test, on the "it" or the name of the test, highlighting the whole test and right clicking etc... and none of them seem to give better results. I'm not exactly sure what causes it and there isn't any method to select the test that seems to consistently allow me to run a test.

Any idea what might be causing this? Do you need any more info? I wish I could provide a test case but it's very intermittent.

Thanks,
Branden

Simon Schäfer

לא נקראה,
28 ביוני 2016, 5:56:4228.6.2016
עד scala-ide-dev

---- On Mon, 27 Jun 2016 14:48:47 +0200 Branden Visser <mrvi...@gmail.com>wrote ----

The ScalaTest integration wasn't develop by the core Scala IDE team, therefore I can't say what the root origin of that issue may be. Also, nowadays the plugin is hardly maintained, which means bugs may take a long time before they get fixed.

Thanks,
Branden

Chee Seng Chua

לא נקראה,
28 ביוני 2016, 22:51:2928.6.2016
עד scala-ide-dev
Hi Simon,

Do you mind to state down the ScalaTest version that you're using?  Sorry for the late reply as we're currently tied up with ScalaTest 3.0.0 final release work, but would probably want to reproduce the problem and fix it too as soonest time possible.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Chee Seng

Simon Schäfer

לא נקראה,
29 ביוני 2016, 8:48:0829.6.2016
עד scala-ide-dev

---- On Wed, 29 Jun 2016 04:51:28 +0200 Chee Seng Chua <chee...@amaseng.com>wrote ----

Hi Simon,

Do you mind to state down the ScalaTest version that you're using?  Sorry for the late reply as we're currently tied up with ScalaTest 3.0.0 final release work, but would probably want to reproduce the problem and fix it too as soonest time possible.

The latest release of ScalaTest support is 2.10.0 (which is shipped with the 4.1.1 IDE), we forked it at one point and build a new version because we had to do some changes: https://github.com/scala-ide/scalatest-eclipse-plugin/tree/v2.10.0

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Chee Seng

On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 5:56 PM, Simon Schäfer <ma...@antoras.de> wrote: