Scala IDE 4.5.0-vfinal is out!

Scala IDE

Dec 14, 2016, 6:54:23 PM12/14/16
to scala-ide-dev Dev, scala-i...@googlegroups.com, scala-a...@googlegroups.com, scala-tools
We just released the final version of Scala IDE 4.5.0!

This release can be consumed both from the regular update sites, and as a standalone Eclipse distribution.

Together with this Scala IDE release, there is also a new version of scala-refactoring released, which can be consumed as a standalone library. The library is available for 2.10.6 and 2.11.8 under the following artifact ID:

"org.scala-refactoring" %% "org.scala-refactoring.library" % "0.11.0" cross CrossVersion.full

Read all the details in our release notes or consult the changelog for a detailed list of changes.

The Scala IDE team