Is there still any development ongoing?

Carlos López

Nov 6, 2018, 5:24:25 AM11/6/18
to Scala IDE Dev
Hi guys,

I'm a big fan of Scala IDE. I started using Scala a year and a half ago or so, and since I've been using Scala IDE. Currently, I'm using Scala IDE 4.7.1 RC3 because it's the most stable Scala IDE version available to me. However, this version was released back on January 2nd.

So, is there any development ongoing?

I hope development goes slowly but steady, because it would be huge disappointment for me the project had been abandoned...

Thank you!

Tim Harper

Nov 6, 2018, 6:56:02 PM11/6/18
to Scala IDE Dev
Development is stalled. I suggest you look at IntelliJ. Currently, it seems that all IDE development efforts are stalled until Scala 3.