Approach to reading the book and solving the exercises: FP in Scala

Mani Sarkar

Nov 18, 2016, 4:31:53 AM11/18/16
to scala-fu...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I would like to know of any methods you are following when reading the book FP in Scala.

Are you reading the book and doing the exercises at the same time. Or reading all the chapters and leaving the exercises for the end.

Or yet another method of reading the book.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Cheers,
Mani
--
@theNeomatrix369  |  Blog  |  LJC Associate & LJC Advocate (@adoptopenjdk & @adoptajsr programs)
Meet-a-Project - MutabilityDetector  |  Bitbucket  |  Github  |  LinkedIn

Don't chase success, rather aim for "Excellence", and success will come chasing after you!

Brian T. Grant

Jun 18, 2017, 9:54:03 PM6/18/17
to scala-functional
I'm reading the book with a group at work. We're covering a chapter/week with exercises, though it's been tough for me to find the time to get maybe more than half of the exercises done each week. I'm planning to go back & catch up at a later date.