[scala-fresh] Staging Repositories

Josh Suereth

May 11, 2010, 10:39:10 AM5/11/10
to Scala Fresh
Hey guys,

I was wondering if someone could help me start looking into setting up
staging repositories in nexus. We basically need to find an
*automated* way of:

* Opening a staging repo for the next Scala nightly/milestone build
* Publishing artifacts to the staging repo
* Retreiving artifacts from the staging repo
* "Closing" the staging repo when everything is successful to push the
next nightly/milestone artifacts

I've been reading up on it more this morning, but I'll be OOC today
with all my google training stuff.

Thanks!
- Josh

Josh Suereth

May 11, 2010, 10:42:54 AM5/11/10
to Scala Fresh
I forgot the link!

http://www.sonatype.com/books/nexus-book/reference/staging.html#staging-sect-without

Also ->   DavidB, Indrajit,  Make sure your hudson accounts work.

In terms of nexus setup, I'll add privileges to your nexus accounts later this evening.

Was there anyone else who was helping with the build infrastructure?

- Josh

Derek Chen-Becker

May 14, 2010, 6:26:29 PM5/14/10
to scala...@googlegroups.com
I can help. Let me read that section and see what I can do.

Derek